Monday, June 2, 2008

today we went to liberty park...

{etc. etc. etc.}
beware nothing funny, creative or clever is coming to me - I'm tired!! not that I'm saying every post is so witty and thought out - BUT anyways - my kids are still cute and therefore blog worthy (and I am sadly addicted) - SO starting with the cutest youngest...

we will now move on to silly Wesley and his posse...


rounding third with Reagan...

last but not least...

so, that is what we did today!
OK maybe one funny thing...
I was pushing the kids (who shall once again remain nameless to protect present and future humiliation) on this swivel swing thing, after one of the boys finishes I asked him if he had fun...
boy #1 - ya, but it kinda hurt my you know what
boy # 2 - what? your weenie
boy # 1 - ya
boy #3 (all proper like) - you know, you can just say your
front private (who taught him that?)!

post signature

7 comments:

Saralin said...

Your scrapbook pages look so good. How did you get them done so fast?

Kim said...

I knew I shouldn't look at your blog today!! Chandler was so mad at me for not going today!! But we had fun having lunch with dad. Oh by the way the comment on my blog about the third nursery "H***, NO!" He goes in nursery in 3 months and then I can go to class for once in my life!

peewee said...

you are seriously mother of the year. Sometimes I just get exhausted reading about your kid activities. At least with my dogs I just have to throw a ball. I noticed "ronald" didn't get much camera time...still bitter? :)

Annie Miller said...

Those were cute pages. I love the little ferris wheel element. I haven't been to Liberty Park in ages. It looks like they've added a lot of new stuff. Glad you had fun! Hope the weenie is okay :)

Carin Davis said...

I am with Kristi- exhausted! What is you energy/activity secret!!!
I am still tired from the zoo-

AND you have already scrapbooked it!
You are a babe!!!!

Bobette said...

I had fun! Thanks for letting me come with you all. Aidan is still talking about the ferris wheel!

Connie Miller said...

I agree- y0ur energy level is incredible. I have an idea - how about going to the library and sitting down and reading a book!!!!