Tuesday, June 10, 2008

an empty box?

ahhh - June 10th - the 10th day of June - I have been looking forward to this day. Is it because the kids are back in school - you wonder? because their is only 10 more days until the first day of summer?
no, no, no - it is because of this... this day has stayed blank on my calendar!!!
Unfortunately, I realize, that is only because
I forgot to write down...
*exercise
*laundry
*take Bill his wallet
*get lost taking Bill his wallet
*get lost taking Bill his wallet because of bad directions
*pay bills
*work on picture collage
*accidentally delete picture collage (swear word)
*clean house
*homework
*make dinner
*mow lawn
*end of year 4th grade float project that someone didn't realize he needed to do until tonight (at which point I thought I would teach him a lesson and make him do it all, all by himself - until it dawned on me that when the parents went to the float parade to see all the cute projects, it would make me look bad - I did it for me not for him!)

post signature

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

Stop gloating about your "empty" day & the fact that your kids are back in school. Just stop it, already. Stop laughing.

Rachel said...

So funny! Isn't that how it always goes? An open day is just asking to be filled up!

Annie Miller said...

I feel your pain on deleted the collage! It's seems like our time is never our own. I just want and hour during "naptime" but Braden refuses to cooperate.

Kim said...

Yeah I am so glad you got a free day to do nothing but sit on your butt and read.
And by the way YOUR float looks really good. Save it for Chandler next year (what! we will be at a different school)

Saralin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saralin said...

It's not possible to do that many things in one day. June 10th must be one of those magic days that have 36 hours instead of 24. Or maybe you really are Super Woman.

Carin Davis said...

will you be available when Ellie is in 4th grade!?!?!?
i promise to give you more than a days notice!