Saturday, June 21, 2008

oh, what do you do in the summertime...


What is the hottest and coolest thing you have done so far this summer??
The hottest thing I have done is yard work - the coolest thing will be the impromptu trip to Lagoon tonight (that I am trying to talk Bill into) - if that doesn't work...I guess the coolest would be freezing in my basement as I type this! I realize now that I need to be hotter and cooler! What are yours??

post signature

6 comments:

Saralin said...

Hottest: riding in the boat on Utah Lake
Coolest: jumping off the boat into Utah Lake

Jason, Tiff and the Kids said...

Hottest: driving my car with no air conditioner (this is after I paid $1000 to get it fixed!)

Coolest: Watching my daughter grow up on the ice (literally)!

Racheal said...

Your blog is just so fun to look at....seriously...you are so clever!

Carin Davis said...

hottest: sitting in the sun today @ the lake (forgot the shade canopy...oops!)

coolest: first week of summer break- hit 48 degrees for the high!!!

Annie Miller said...

Hottest: Living in Phoenix in 114 ALL WEEK (does that count?)
Coolest: Figuring out your rolls--FINALLY. Sooooo good! (You meant cool like U2 is cool right--not the temperature? Because, really I could go on all day about all the "cool" things I do :) I'm just cool like that.

Anonymous said...

Hot- not. We're having a record low summer so far. But I'm sure my girls will say that their hottest thing will be trekking across the wide Eastern Washington desert in two weeks!
Coolest-The Polar Bear Dip at Girls Camp -- we literally all jump in the lake at 7:00 in the morning when it's, like, freezing!