We have been losing many things around our house lately and putting the number one blame on Chase! Now that some of these things have been found, maybe we weren't correct in our assessment?!?
LOST: debit card
RESULT: canceled cards (although I knew it was still in the house - the bank didn't care) and went through a HUGE hassle of having no card for a few days!
FOUND: in the bottom of the lego tub (probably Chase)
LOST: my favorite lip gloss
RESULT: easy, more lip gloss
FOUND: under the stove (I will give Chase the honor)
LOST: Bill's guitar pick
RESULT: less guitar playing
FOUND: in couch (maybe Chase, maybe me?)
LOST: Reagan's large animal artwork
RESULT: less clutter
FOUND: no - it is still "missing"
LOST: my camera
RESULT: received my new and improved camera that I LOVE!
FOUND: can you believe it, I found it! It was under the front seat of the car (not Chase)! I swear we all searched the car about 10 times (not to mention how many times I have taken it to be cleaned). Needless the say it was the best case scenario - it was gone long enough for me to get my new one and now that it is found, I have one I can throw in my purse - yea!!!






7 comments:
It sounds to me that the "lost camera" may have been a pre-meditated crime!!! Good luck convincing us otherwise!
I've been thinking of a way to "lose" my van...think I could blame Chase?
happy day!!!!!!!!!
i have to fess up now, so you know you aren't losing your mind...it was actually me. i kidnapped it for just a little while- right in time for mother's day. i had Cameron put it back Sunday!!!
your welcome!!!!
;)
Before you go blaming Chase for everything I probably have a few things of yours at my house. Books, aloe gel, videos, etc.
ha! I laughed out loud. I love the "missing" artwork!!
Love the blog! And a few of those things sound pretty suspicious, if you ask me! ;o)
LOL! I lose absolutely everything so I can totally relate. I think I need to start a "don't blame it on chase club"
Post a Comment