Thursday, February 28, 2008

you are my sunshine...

Chase had a photo shoot with Aunt Carin
(worlds greatest photographer - my world at least!).
We went to Gardner Village for the pics. She posted a few more on her photography blog -
I know he is my kid - but can he be any cuter?? Where is the gap casting call when you need it?
Thanks Carin - love them!
oh yah - no need to adjust your screen - that is him WALKING!
Go Chase!!

9 comments:

Dad said...

Chaser looks great!

Jodi said...

Way to go Chase. He looks so cute.

Connie Miller said...

I looked on carin's site as well and all of those pictures are adorable. I love the jacket - tie and jeans. and the sweet smile and sunshine. How do you chose a favorite?

Kim said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are wonderful. I love the head shot one your sister has on her page. Wow what fun.

Renee said...

Ohhhh, he is TOO CUTE! Seriously, he looks like he should be in a pottery barn kids ad, or better yet, children's place (there might be free clothes if he was!)! I LOVE the suit jacket & tie!

Carin's amazing at her photography!

Renee said...

Don't you just love Gardner Village for pictures???

Annie Miller said...

I have looked at these pictures several times and I just realized I never left a comment. Way to go Chase! It's so good to see you on two feet. I love these pictures. Did Carin pick out the outfit? Maybe I should let her do that for me next time. Those are soooo cute. I love Chase!

peewee said...

too cute. He looks JUST like your mom.

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

So cute! I would kill for one of my girls to have his hair! I love the outfit! My niece wont walk either.... maybe it's a new generation! :)