The first snow fall of the year is a little fun - the one day where you have nowhere to go, and you get a big storm, and you can sit on the couch and read a book while looking out your window is a little fun as well -
but those are done - as am I!
Yesterday we woke up to another white morning. Their is something about my driveway - it likes to collect all the extra snow that is blowing around. So on this cold morning, before taking the kids to school, I look out the window and can see a couple inches on Bills truck and in the driveways of my neighbors. No problem. I warm up the van, pile the kids in, hop in myself (in pj's and socks) and get stuck in the driveway! Cameron was nice enough to go and get his dad to switch me places and I learned a valuable lesson about carpool attire.
When Bill got back from dropping them off he promptly hopped on the 4 wheeler to clear the driveway - but where did he put all that snow? Out in the street - where I got stuck trying to pick the kids up!!! I am done with snow!

Bill and Wesley (who was very quick to put on his winter gear when he heard the 4 wheeler start - weird no one comes running when they hear the vacuum start) working hard! You might want to take note in the difference of inches in the driveway compared to the stairs - it is not that I am just a bad snow driver!
cold - but couldn't be happier!!

Bill doing 360's in the road - leaving lots of opprotunity for me to get stuck - thanks dear!

update - still more snow - whiteout conditions - and by the way - this is no photo shoot - they picked out all the miss matched clothing and accesories all by themselves - so proud!





8 comments:
They had so much fun!!! How could you not more of that white stuff...?hahahah! I love that picture with Bill and Wesley!
ok, way to make me feel really dumb. I love everything you've done with your blog and you figured it out in one day? I have spent hours trying to get the third sidebar. Call me when you have time...I'm going to have you do mine! Love the pics...Annie
I'm with you! You have alot more than we do just 8 miles away.
You got some great pictures though. Love your new site.
HEY! How did you get this cool looking web design?? HOW??? Just who do you think you are? You are ALWAYS more crafty them me. wahhhhhh. Still, I wanna copy you. So give it up.
I was going to tell Dede to stop showing off. Then I read ever one else's comments so all have to say is dido!! Looks good!! You make the rest of us look bad.
I hear ya on the snow. I opened the garage today & it had drifted up to my waist! Good thing church started at 1...it took forever to clear our driveway!
Oh, & I echo Annie...how did you get that 3rd sidebar? I've been trying to figure out my blog stuff for months! :)
I am glad you all like the new layout - under "blog credits" I have linked the instructions I followed to get the 3 columns and the scrapbook paper! Good luck - call me if you have any questions - I might be able to help!!
NOW you have music too!?!?!?. I thought I had accidentally loaded itunes. I kept banging on my keyboard trying to shut it off...and I realized it was coming from....YOUR BLOG! Your site is like chuck-e-cheese for readers!
Post a Comment