My sister and I have made a pact - NO SWEETS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY! We each in our different locations managed to have one last brownie before starting this month long journey. But now, for the next 23 days this picture will have to do! I know that it is the month of love, which produces some especially lovely candy (cinnamon lips, juju heart, etc.) but I am committed, and would like to bring you all with me. All those that say "I"....come on it will be fun (at least that is what Carin said)!! by the way diet coke is NOT considered a treat!!





11 comments:
Wow...you are brave AND must have a lot of will power. Just looking at that brownie picture makes me want to go make some! My weakness is chocolate...dove chocolate to be exact. Is it going well? Is it on your mind often? Maybe I should try that...it would help my weight loss effort! hee hee
Sorry Dede, I've decided life is just not worth it without chocolate even if it does cost me 10-15 pounds.
You are brave - what do you turn to when you want to yell at everyone? Diet Pepsi is my sweet of choice! Okay how did you do the background for your webpage? Notice mine is still the generic!
Sure glad we had those brownies last weekend!! I'll miss your desserts.
Does that mean I can't eat the whole tub of cinnamon hearts I just bought today? I'll have to see on that one. Your blog looks very cute...the whole 3 column thing...I'm still trying to find time to update mine. You've been very diligent. Good Job!
I need to join in this quest. I'm just not sure I can do it.
oooooh...I'm impressed. I just may sign myself up for that challenge. What do you do when the headaches start?? More diet coke?
what? in feb? why not march? nothing exciting in march except of course for shamrock shakes, but I mean, that's do-able. but NO WAY for valentines? are you crazy? what next...no sweets in OCT????
Okay, you are a little crazy but I've been thinking about and needing to go on a sweets ban. Maybe I'll try it with you.
You scared me until i read the end of the post. I thought you made the bet with Annie. She needs to make a "i will have a plate of brownies a day pact with someone"
wAY TO GO, Dede! I've been choco-free since the day after Christmas, and I'm eleven pounds less and counting! I'm over the psychotic stage, and now I'm surprised how much I don't miss it. Good luck!
Post a Comment