Well surprise - it snowed again!This was one of those windy snow days - where you can't go outside without getting an exfoliation treatment. We had some pretty cool looking drifts form from this storm. The first picture is on the front porch right above the stairs. This particular drift is sticking out about 2 feet and will be very comical when it comes down - because you know it will be on one of the kids or the UPS man (hee - hee) - I will not be walking out the front door until after this happens. I would like to also note in the first picture the sun trying hard to poke out (go sun!!!) and the cute little airplane!The picture of Bills truck was another little drift that went out about a foot and was only about 2 inches tall.
Well some good from this storm (for the kids) is we had a "late start" school day! They didn't have to go to school until 10:30 - which means they will basically have lunch and then their valentine parties! Cameron said, "Wow, I have never experienced a snow day before!". Of course it was still a rush to get them out the door even with 2 extra hours!
Wesley's preschool was cancelled. When he found out why he said, "It can't be valentines when it is snowing!" I told him that is correct - valentines is next Thursday for him!
So all is well - I hope you are all safe and warm!!





4 comments:
awww....those pictures just make me wish i still lived in.....wait.not they dont. Those were great pics though. from over here. on my couch. in the sun.
All I can say is BRRRrrrr and wish you were here...especially because I haven't been to the mall since you left! But the snow sure is pretty.
I love those pictures! They are way better than the ones we took.
It poured in San Diego yesterday which I loved and it snowed in the mountains at about 1500 feet and they CLOSED the highway-seriously they are so wimpy here-Utah toughens you up! The headlines on the news were WARNING WINTER STORM- so funny!
Post a Comment