Here is a little hold you over for all of those who can't wait for 8/2 when Bella and Edward (and I guess Jacob too) will reappear in our lives and we will do nothing but lay on our couch for a day or two with our new best friend
This is the Cullen family! The movie comes out on 12/12
(put "GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!" on your calendars now!)
What I am wondering is...if they are already filming the movie - do they (the actors) know what happens in the last book??? Maybe our next vacation should be to Oregon to look for some vampires - baseball anyone?!
So, what do you think of Edward and his fam???






9 comments:
Sometimes the characters in a movie are a disappointment compared to the book -- the picture doesn't look like my perceptions. Maybe the acting will be superb, however.
I am SO EXCITED!! I check Stephenie Meyer's website almost daily for new news. I'm marking my calander...for the movie! I LOVE these books. Isn't it funny how you get pulled right in to them?? I can't wait for Breaking dawn. Have you read the blurp from Midnight Sun on her website?
Yeah! Where did you find this? I think the family looks great. Is that the girl from Grey's Anatomy on the left?
The more I look at these guys...the more I like it. I soooo want to love this movie! By the way...I totally copied your post.
That is great!! I think the Edward guy looks a lot like how I pictured him. I am so all over a girls night for this one!!
what is this book? i don't get it :(
Hey! Did you notice on her website it said Breaking Dawn was the final book in the series? I always thought she was writing two more?
I hope the movie is as good! All my young women have been reading these books! Tom is jealous when I am reading them. Does Bill ask if you will pay attention to him if he were a vampire?
peewee - it is a teen romance novel about a girl who falls in love with a vampire who is trying hard not to kill her and her best friend is a warewolf - since that description isn't going to peak your interest..i sent you one - check your mailbox!!
Post a Comment