Wednesday, February 27, 2008

silly kids

Wesley has been able to have some extra fun time with his cousins this week! Kate and Sophie came over on Monday to hang out with us - they had fun playing "house". Wesley was the dog, Kate the sister, Sophie the mom and Chase the baby! Today we went out to dinner with them and Ellie (and Carin - I am not crazy enough to try that by myself!!). He thinks he is quite the comedian now - all he has to say (at the restaurant - during dinner) is diaper or poop or anything else in that family of vocab and he can get these girls a giggling!! (sorry Carin)
Chase also enjoyed playing with Sophie and watching her "walk" all over him - I am sure he was taking notes! What a show off that Sophie is!!

2 comments:

Carin Davis said...

I am so happy my girls have your boys as cousins!!! Do they know how lucky they are??

The boys were adorable!!! Thank you for hanging out with us...AND hanging out with my girls on Monday!!

Connie Miller said...

Wow! what fun for all.