Last night the girls from the neighborhood took me out to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday! It was a terrific night filled with delicious nachos, lively conversation, good friends and yummy cheesecake! A special thank you to Robin and Jodi for planning everything and a special special thanks to Robin for getting there at 4 to put our name on the list! Love you all!Friday, February 1, 2008
girls night out
Last night the girls from the neighborhood took me out to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday! It was a terrific night filled with delicious nachos, lively conversation, good friends and yummy cheesecake! A special thank you to Robin and Jodi for planning everything and a special special thanks to Robin for getting there at 4 to put our name on the list! Love you all!
Labels:
its all about...ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
mmmmmm....
Great friends - fun time. I noticed you're toting the new purse from Carin!!!
I started a scrapbook for my nephew when he was 3. dede helped me shop at roberts for hours for the right cute stuff, I spent an entire week doing it, and I wrote this great speech at the beginning about how "I will send new pages every year from his Auntie Kristi who loves him SO much"
He's 10. The last entry was his 3rd Bday. Dede...you don't have nearly as much CATCHING UP to do!!!
I had a blast with you last night. I am so glad to have such a wonderful set of friends. I don't know if I will ever eat again!!!
Should I have taken more pictures???? Where's my diet coke??? Thank's for a great time last night! and hey...who shoveled my driveway today?? thanks for that! I have great friends.
Welcome to Blogging!!! I was so excited to find your blog through Carin. I figured in time you would find a window of opportunity to post cute pictures of those boys! Miss you and Carin. Would love to see everyone again. I will add you to my list.
Take Care,
Tiff
It was a great girls night out with really good food!!!! I have to agree with Kim I don't think I will have to eat for a couple of days. Cute scrapbook page....thanks for not using any embarassing pictures!!! Thanks for being such a good friend.
So jealous! But glad you had fun.
Post a Comment