Friday, February 29, 2008

he's a tramp...

fyi
this is how you jump on a tramp if you can't refuse to walk!!
.
.

9 comments:

Carin Davis said...

I wish his cuteness was contagious!!!
That video is amazing! The song is perfect....
and I agree with Annie great syncronization!!!

xo

Annie Miller said...

I love these pictures of Chasers back in his oompa loompa days! We will be talking about him walking on his knees for years!

Annie Miller said...

Oh yeah! The sycronization (I can't believe you knew how to spell that Carin--shameful) It's almost as good as "Dark Side of the Moon" to the "Wizard of Oz" but not quite!

Annie Miller said...

Thanks for the recipe!

Renee said...

WOW...that was awesome! He is such a cutie. Your creativity has no boundaries! Amazing!

BTW, how did you get the video to look kind of old fashioned?

Connie Miller said...

And to think, you didn't even want to blog!! Dede that is terrific. CHase is adorable and you just made him even a better "star". Loved it and love you - chase and of course all the crew.

dede said...

thanks for all the nice comments - annie lee - those aren't his "oompa loompa days" that was 2 days ago! Although he knows how to walk now - he doesn't do it to get around - knees are still his form of transportation! Renee - i made the video in windows movie maker and they have an old action you can use - it is fun to try and I think it just comes with the computer unless you have a mac! Love you all - thanks again dd

Annie Miller said...

Like we decided at Christmas, Chase is at the top of the stubborn list on the family! Glad he walked for the pictures Carin did at least. Plus the knee thing is really cute--so original

Stacy said...

Congratulations on the video....it turned out very cute....I was wondering though why I didn't get any credit for helping with the vidoe editing???? I am sure that my advice saved you from spending 2 days on it!!!!