Thursday, January 31, 2008

some scrapbooking pages...

I decided to take the year (2007) off from scrapbooking - so now I have some catching up to do. I have been spending much of my free time (actually - I don't think I really have free time - just time - in which I should be doing other things!) trying to catch up!
Here are a few pages of my sweet boys...clever cameronsweet reagan
wesley on a field trip

chase turning one!

If you like digital scrapbooking - here is a blog with a bunch of free downloads - go to the blog archive - freebies list!

http://www.happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I was wondering how come your Chase is so cute?

Roger Gibson said...

Cool picture pages! I'll have to check out that website since I've taken the last seven years off. I hate to scrapbook - but I love to blog. So that will have to do for now.

Tammy Taylor said...

Dede they are great! Come & do some for me! I am so sad that we didn't get together when you were here.

Annie Miller said...

Lookin' good!

Carin Davis said...

You are inspiring! I am glad you posted these! The work you and Annie Lee have been doing has been motivating for me!!!