so my first post...what to do...what to say???
My kids are my life (or at least one of the best parts)
so I will dedicate my first entry to one of them.
You know how when your kid is being SO cute - doing the cutest things - and the house is actually picked up - what do you do??? Grab the camera. We were having a particular moment like this. Chase who is 20 months, does not know how (or chooses not to) walk. When he feels like it he will practice with Bill and I. That is what was happening a few nights ago..he was taking a few steps (and was fresh out of the tub - which means he actually had a clean face)! We have yet to get a step on film, so I rushed to get my camera. It took about 20 tries to get it to open (which is another story about another kid - any guesses??). I finally got it to open and Chase (who is often labeled as the sweetest) refused to take another step - or even smile! In fact once he noticed the camera in my hand, all he would do was give me dirty looks!
before noticing the camera
say cheese?
did I mention he thought this was all really funny!!





10 comments:
Dede,
I love the blog. I think you should add on your profile that you make some killer deserts too.
Love seeing the boys they are very funny.
Love ya
Danny
YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm really looking forward to your posts... It will be fun to hear your experiences on raising boys! Seriously, can Chase be any cuter? :)
I couldn't be happier...or more anxious...sorry I am snoopy and found it early ;)
BTW...Danny has never left a comment on my blog either- He must REALLY love your desserts!!!!
Looks good sis. I'm glad you caved in. looking at a blog is way easier than pulling up pictures from an e-mail individually.
i like your deserts too.
mike
Wahoo! Welcome to blog life. So glad you're finally living in the now. Can't wait to check out more posts from you. Agree with Mike on the whole email thing...this is much easier. Loved your book section and your deserts. Whatever Danny! (He's never posted on mine either.)
hey guys don't give danny such a hard time - I am just really special (what do you want for desert big d?) Thanks for ALL the comments! Love ya all dd
Welcome aboard, Dede (found you through Carin's blog)! Your kids are so cute and growing up too fast! By the way, love the blog title..ain't it the truth! We all get a little disgusted with ourselves with the self-inflicted/addicting world of blogging..but we all keep coming back for more!! Have fun with it!!
Mike wants you to know that what his first post last night too and Dede was the lucky winner of that one as well.
I will make Mike some desert as well BUT he has to come here to get it (along with his fam!)
danny reads blogs?!?!?!? don't let him read MINE. He won't let me visit Carin anymore. PS...that middle pictures is STILL making me laugh!!
Post a Comment