Wesley loves the letter "w"! It was one of the first letters he recognized and for awhile now, every time he sees one he says "that's my number". On Monday it was snowing, which usually isn't that big of a deal for me (because ever since Bill got his 4 wheeler with the snow plow on it, he has been more than happy to shovel the driveway - boys and their toys!) On this particular day Bill had an early morning meeting and was going to be gone all day - so it was left to me. Unfortunately I have never learned how to drive the 4 wheeler (my bad), so I had to actually use the shovel!! I was seeing a pattern forming in my chaos of shoveling and decided to make Wesley a "w". He was so excited to see it, he even put on some pants for the picture (over his shorts - and took the pants off the minute he got back in the house). The excitement lasted for about an hour, until someone came over a drove over it. He quickly responded that I needed to make him another one, but I reminded him, that we already had a picture! I am very thankful we got a picture when we did because I can barely move my arms as it is!






5 comments:
That's one big "W". Wesley's lucky to have a strong mom.
Days like that make me glad I'm here in 70 degree weather. Tell Wesley I like the number "W" too!
That is awesome! I may have to copy that for "W"eldon. But, I'll make a little W... See, even in snow shoveling, you are SO creative! What is it with you Miller girls??? Ya'll have the creative gene! :)
Dede finally! I saw your comment on Carins and I clicked your name and YEAH! I am linking you-do you feel cool?
How could I not have seen the giant W on the driveway next to me?? Kudos!!!!
Post a Comment