24 years ago the Miller family moved to Petaluma, California. That was where I met Joeinne. It didn't take us long to realize that we had the same birthday, which (of course) made us BFF. I am not saying that we didn't have our share of teenage fights, but having the same birthday made us just a little bit cooler - almost like being twins. We have moved our separate ways, but not a birthday goes by without me thinking of you - Happy Birthday Joeinne!!

Joeinne our freshman year

with her darling boys Louie and Daniel





7 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you have still have pictures of your friends from that far back....glad to see that the mullet was alive and well outside of Utah.
Stacy
Happy birthday to you both! I remember so many fun times with you and Joeinne.
I forgot that you share a birthday! I wish we could see J in person and celebrate!!! It has been too long!
I'm such a loser. Sorry I missed your birthday. In my handwriting 24 looks like 29. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Dede!! Hope you had a great day. I also remember Joeinne, though she probably has no clue who I was...then I was just "Steph's little sister". :) Good times!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A day late. But remember when you guys made me an all pink cake with like cherry cake mix and cherry frosting and I was all mad because I thought it would be gross-and then ate the whole thing that day!?! mmmm...cake.
Happy Late Birthday! Have fun at dinner tomorrow. Wish we were there!!!
Post a Comment