Carin and I decorated these little mailboxes to give the the kids teachers for Valentines Day. We wanted to do this last year but not one Target in Utah had any mailboxes left (including Saint George!). Luckily this year my sweet friend Sara found them way back in December and thought of me while battling the after Christmas crowds!
thank you thank you thank you!!
I thought they turned out pretty cute!
Happy Valentines Day to all!!






4 comments:
These are so cute. Remember my neighbor downstairs that had her mailbox stolen? Well when I was with Carin at Target she showed me where those mailboxes were and I got one for her. Not being crafty - i didn't decorate it. She was thrilled though that I thought of her. I can imagine how the teachers will be so pleased with your thoughtfulness.
I love the polkadot ribbon you chose!!!!!
I love these. Very clever. Where are they at Target? What a great idea!
they are in targets dollar spot!!
Post a Comment