Friday, February 8, 2008

now is the time...

In every kids life their comes a time when cute smiles, sweet kisses, big hugs and precious words only go so far. It is a time to learn some responsibility! Well that time has come for Wesley. No longer is everyone going to clean up after him and be at his beck & call - he is going to be a big boy!! To make this transition into "real life" a little easier for him (because as many of you know, it will be a shocker!) -
I have made a chart
(charts always make things easier - right?)!



to download the template click here http://www.4shared.com/file/35242343/602f4f96/Job_Chart_Template.html




3 comments:

Carin Davis said...

It is adorable!
You are clever!!!
He will love it!
I think I will miss the "carefree" Wesley! ;)

peewee said...

Hey! I need a chart like that. Here are the categories...
PAY BILLS
EAT VEGETABLES (NOT fried!)
PAY PARKING TICKETS
WATER DEAD PLANTS
EXERCISE

for real. I want a chart!

Tammy Taylor said...

I can't wait to make some for my kids! Do you really pay $1/square?