Tuesday, February 19, 2008

if you get a new computer...


If you get a new computer,
you will get a big box with it.
If you get a big box,
your kids will see it.
If your kids see it,
they will start thinking.
If they start thinking,
things turn bad.






If things turn bad,
someone will get hurt.
If someone gets hurt,
they will have to go the doctor.
If they go to the doctor,
they will get an x-ray.
If they get an x-ray,
they will find out they are ok.

If they find out they are ok,
they will have to go to school.
If they have to go to school,
their will be peace and quiet.
If their is peace and quiet,
I will get to blog.
If I get to blog,
I am going to need a new computer!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

ok dd that was funny!! Good job

Carin Davis said...

"If you give a pig a pancake..." is a favorite book around here! Your post made my morning!!

I'm glad C. is fine! He needs to call me and tell me about his weightless runs!

Connie Miller said...

How can you make me laugh so hard at the expense of your kids? I too must talk with Cameron!

Annie Miller said...

Oh man! We went to the ER yesterday too...Mike dislocated his thumb. I am glad they are both okay. That was a very clever post Dede!

Kim said...

Britton and I created a story once if you give Britton a crepe!! So it was fun to see you get all creative! That is a gret one!

*J*E*N* said...

I seem to remember Halle tumbling down those very stairs a few months ago-dumb stairs! Is he ok? Don't feel bad -you have to have a good computer for blogging!

Tammy Taylor said...

We love those books! I seem to remember falling down your stairs. Will you write my blog?

Renee said...

That was an awesome post!! Thanks for making me laugh! :)

It was great to see you & Carin over the weekend! Yay!