I deleted the last comment because I spelled a couple of words wrong. I should really proofread. Cute video. You will have to tell me how you finally got it to work!!!
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
8 comments:
I just want to know what were you doing up so early posting this? My kids loved it they keep watching Chase.
Cute video. Its fun to put video on huh?! Now I am off to see if I can make 3 columns!! I am sure I will be calling you soon for help!!
he couldn't be any cuter!!! and his big brothers are so cute with him too!!!
I deleted the last comment because I spelled a couple of words wrong. I should really proofread. Cute video. You will have to tell me how you finally got it to work!!!
You figured it out! Good job!
Your awesome!! Thanks for all your help!!
I feel for you - sick days are no fun, especially when they are climbing the walls!
Post a Comment