We arrived at about 3:00 and the park was closing at 7:00 (whatever)! It was the best 4 hours I have ever spent at Lagoon - their was hardly anyone there and we were able to ride EVERY RIDE (except the ones that were closed, which the kids would be quick to point out!).
It was the first time in a long time that we went on the giant Ferris Wheel (Wesley's pick). Reagan didn't like it so much (I, of course, have a picture of Wesley having the time of his life and laughing at Reagan but, he is starting to get a bad wrap on this blog ((and he is one of my favorites)) so I am going to protect him - this time!!)
Emily thought it was pretty funny too (I don't have to protect her!). Isn't she fun - contagiously so!
he could look across the valley and see the pretty mountains or try to find our car (just kidding - I was laughing harder than Emily and throwing in a few "I hope we don't fall!" or "what was that noise?"- makes them strong - right?)
Reagan doesn't mind being up high as long as your going fast - he has no problem hopping on the rocket.
This however, is a different story. Wicked is the best ride at Lagoon and Reagan cries just being in line (Wesley was about in tears as well - because he is too short to ride it!).
As adventurous as Wesley is, he still enjoys riding around in circles on a horse (he would probably say that he was just riding it for Chase but a picture speaks a thousand words - sorry to soften your bad boy image wes!)
Speaking of bad boys sweet, angelic things.
Maybe this is where I got the inspiration for my "rocker fingers" at the fair?! rock on boys!
Look - proof - I was actually there! (thanks for taking the picture Jason!) All and all a great day - the pass still hasn't paid its way - but their is always "fright mares" (can't wait to see Reagan there!)





6 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! It is so sad that Brett married such a chicken, I can't stand scary rides.
This has absolutlely nothing to do with your post but, your hair is very cute!!
So jealous. Even though every ride makes me sick, I LOVE Lagoon! Wicked is a new one. You'll have to post more pics if you have them so I can get a better look. Those were awesome pictures btw.
People always tell me that they would want to come back in another life as one of my dogs. Well, I want to come back as one of YOUR boys. geez. You've taken away any amount of angst they could have as teens. Whatever will they do?
That looked like a lot of fun. You can't not have fun if you got the "Homes" with you!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Reagan!!! that is priceless! It's no wonder you and Brett get along so well... you know how to torment boys with your comments to "toughen" them up. :P
Post a Comment