unless your totally sick - which was the case, for Chase, when we went to Lagoon! We have been going every summer with Bill's family for a few years now and it is one of my favorite traditions. It seems like every year someone is sick. Chase spent most of the time looking like this...
yes - with a binky in his mouth. I know what your thinking (or at least will be once I point it out!) "what is my 2 year old doing with a binky?" Well before you judge (how rude) I will tell you that I have let his binky hang around because we might go on a vacation in September that will require a plane ride and I thought it would help (besides the fact that I like my child sleeping). He only has it in his crib (unless he feels terrible, has a fever, it's a 100 degrees outside and I am making him hang out at an amusement park for 12 hours) so, get off my back (until Sept. - then put the pressure on - just because he is my baby doesn't mean he will always be a baby! sniffle sniffle)!!! ANYWAY - everyone else had a blast... 








9 comments:
he LOVES his binky!!! let him keep it!!! + it's cute!!! :p
Oh, his eyes look so sad! Poor little guy... Did he enjoy any of the fun kiddo rides? I love Lagoon...did you go on Wicked?
Oh & on the Binky thing...ya, we took it away when Weldon turned 3, man that was hard. Good Luck...
I'm sorry Chase was sick. It looks like everyone else had a blast.
Cute page--again! Just as long the bink's gone by kindergarten, you're all right! Sorry Chasers was sick :)
don't take his binky! He's only TWO! Wait till he's like 3 at least! also...you guys are so...so...ACTIVE!
Oh that face!Poor guy!What a cutie he is!
Sounds like you guys had a blast! I love family traditions!Joe has a couple italian and Greek ones that are pretty loud and hilarious!!
Poor Chase!! I was home all day with sick Britton you could have brought him together they could have hung out!!
As for the binky no judging when Connor still has his on the way into kindergarden!! He is my baby and I am proud of it!
Is that a digital scrapbook page? I want to get into it. . . do tell!
He now, Daniel is almost 4 and still likes his ba-ba. I figure, its a security thing, like a blanky, binky or thumb. If it makes him happy, who cares! It won't be forever. The other day Daniel told our friend Aaron, Uncle Aaron, I have to tell you, I still like my ba-ba! Kinda made me think of an AA meeting, Hi, my name is Daniel and I'm a ba-baholic. It was cute!
Post a Comment