Saturday, August 30, 2008

buddies...

When these two are the only ones around, they are the best of friends. I love watching them play and interact together. Chase can't wait until it is time to pick Wesley up from school - we usually try to squeeze in a quick activity before nap time! They love to color or go to the park or a playland or even Target! Now, when all the boys are home, it is a different story - but, from 11:30 - 1:30 mon. - fri., they are best buddies and life is good!
post signature

6 comments:

robin said...

Very cute picture! I'm holding out hope for Cody and Marcus. Marcus says that Gage is his best friend so at least he identifies with one of his brothers. :)

Connie Miller said...

I'll bet that does last a lifetime. It's so great to see - glad you posted it.

Connie Miller said...

I'll bet that does last a lifetime. It's so great to see - glad you posted it.

Jody said...

Your boys are so darn cute-Love the picture!

Carin Davis said...

SO SWEET!!!!! they are a perfect combination!!!

Cristi said...

One of our fav activities is Target, too!