Over THREE DECADES ago my little brother entered my life. What a joyous occasion it was too! I have enjoyed our close connection over the years and I like to think that I have been there for him whenever possible, like the time...
I taught him how to roller skate (he almost caught on!)
or being the heavy end of the teeter totter (ahh, that was fun - I believe his expression changed on the landing of this particular teeter - he might have also said his first swear word?)
I taught him how to roller skate (he almost caught on!)
or being the heavy end of the teeter totter (ahh, that was fun - I believe his expression changed on the landing of this particular teeter - he might have also said his first swear word?)I wish I could have been there for you today Mikey, to help you celebrate your (almost) third of a century - but do know, I thought of you today
(and not without a giggle or two!!)
(and not without a giggle or two!!)
Happy Birthday little Bro!!





6 comments:
LOVE these pictures and those memories!!!! Happy birthday Mikey!
Those pictures were great! I know he'll love this post :)
Happy Day, Mike! Honestly, I don't know if I ever told you this, but he's one of the reasons I used to like to hang around your house...it was "fun" getting a sense of what having a little brother around was like!
memories - thanks for the pictures. Glad we have Mike in our family.
Fun!
Dad(Bob)
Those are cute pictures of Mike. The one with the cowboy boots reminds me of that little picture of him in that "wanted" frame that your parents use to have on their side table with the lamp (in Petaluma), in the front room...and that cowboy poetry song.
Why do I remember such odd things?
Post a Comment