Yesterday Wesley stood up, picked his shorts out of his butt and said, "mom look at my butt".
me: ok
wes: no mom, look!
me: I am
wes: see
me: see WHAT (getting a little bugged with the roll play)
wes: does it look like yours
me: like mine?
wes: ya, you know, when you walk like this...
Now here is the part where I needed the video camera to make this as funny as it was - Wesley starts walking like a model down the runway with the most over exaggerated hips you have ever seen (mind you, we were at swim lessons with lots of other people)! I was laughing so hard - and then I started thinking...do I really walk like that? at my age? at this size? their is no need to over emphasize that area right now! and then I kinda felt bad for Wesley, realizing, that's his view when he walks behind me! and then I thought, from now on when my kids say "you know" it is time to promptly end the conversation!






6 comments:
I don't know...I've seen you walk like that a few times when you thought no one was looking. Just admit it...you like the catwalk! HA!
;o)
The real question is, does Bill agree?
Nothing like being kept humble from the mouth of babes.
I wish I could have seen that.
Funny funny Wesley!
remind me to NEVER walk in front of Wesley!!!
Post a Comment