I know I have been going crazy on Reagan posts lately BUT
I couldn't pass up documenting...
Reagan's first day in Scouts!!!
I couldn't pass up documenting...
Reagan's first day in Scouts!!!
He has been so excited to start Scouts - he has even had his shirt, hat, book, etc. since January!! Well, guess what? He loved it! He is even thinking his leader is going to teach him how to tie his shoes (I have given up - it is a lost cause!) Once again, I am proud of you Reagan (if you only had a freckle for every time you have heard that - oh wait, you do!). I know you will do a great job!!






6 comments:
Okay, first the rabbit has to hide behind the tree (put one lace behind the other), then he pokes his nose through the branches(tuck the lace under the other one), then you tug the rabbit's ears (make two loops) and the rabbit hides behind the tree again (cross the loops) and then he pokes his ears out through the branches (tuck one loop under the other loop) then he pops his nose out (pull both loops at the same time) and ...voila! You've tied a shoe!
I hope it works for you the way it works for our kindergarten teacher.(Did I say kindergarten? I mean, THIRD grade, of course!) Good luck, and keep counting those AWESOME freckles!
GREAT picture! Love it. Can't wait for his baptism :)
those freckles are adorable!
i love the scout hat!!!
I love that picture! Thanks for making fun of me last night. Just teach him the Spongebob song about tying your shoes. I'm sure you have it memorized!
I love his enthusiasm.
He is ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment