Sunday, June 15, 2008

my pop...

My dad means the world to me! He is a strong, loving and caring man. He is a wonderful example to me and my children. Their are so many great qualities that I feel I have inherited from my dad, most of which I wouldn't change for anything (I could however, do without this hound dog nose!)! Thank you Dad for your example, dedication, humor and love! I love you! Happy Father's Day!

post signature

7 comments:

Saralin said...

That is a great picture of your dad.

Annie Miller said...

That IS a great picture! I hope he had a great day. I missed seeing the dads in my life yesterday :)

Carin Davis said...

We are lucky to have him...
I am grateful for his generosity, integrity and compassion for people. He really is always the first one to help when someone is in need. I hope to be like him and that way!

I am grateful the hound dog nose trait skipped me!!! haha!

Carin Davis said...

actually...I would rather have the h.d. nose than the allergies that didn't skip over me!

Cristi said...

Your dad truly is studly.

Renee said...

Your dad is a great man... He's always looked happiest when his family is surrounding him! Tell him hello for me...it's been awhile! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your dad, too! I loved how completely resigned he was to a houseful of teenage girls any given day of the week when we were growing up, too. Say hi and give him a hug for me!