The good news... Cameron likes to smile with his mouth closed (and looks pretty cute doing it) The bad news... the dentist office doesn't open until 8 and the much anticipated field trip starts at 8:30 The ugly...
I think Cameron is doing all this for attention. He wants more photos on the blog than Chase! What a sport! Hope he feels better and doesn't require the tooth to be yanked out...
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
12 comments:
How did that happen? It has got to be painful. Good luck - cameron!!!
Cameron is having a rough week first the tetanus shot and now a trip to the dentist.
What happened NOW? Goodness! I am so sorry! Good luck with that!
What a crazy week for Cameron...& you! How did he do that?
oh no!!!!
cameron has had a rough week!!!
Ahhhh...boys!
My dad had a chipped tooth forever and he thought it was his trademark!! I must say that I like it better fixed! Good luck getting in tomorrow!
I think Cameron is doing all this for attention. He wants more photos on the blog than Chase! What a sport! Hope he feels better and doesn't require the tooth to be yanked out...
Oh boy. That looks painful and expensive! I don't know what's worse--a shot or a trip to the dentist. Either way, not fun.
BTW--I just deleted that because it posted twice--not because I wrote something I shouldn't have :)
O-w-ch. I agree with tiff - I think Cameron is trying to compete for blog space. Good luck at the chop shop -- uh, I mean dentist.
Post a Comment