Today we had Reagan's army birthday party - want to hear about it? want to hear the truth - YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!
We started the festivities with a game that Reagan made up (he puts much time and thought into his birthday - sound familiar anyone? anyone? cough - annie). He called it "Yes Sir!" - Reagan was blindfolded while everyone had to say "yes sir" in a disguised voice and he had to figure out who it was (he never guessed me - I'm good!).
We then moved on to the "bombs away game" - they had to throw grenade water balloons at the targets we made - I was not suppose to be the target - either was the neighbors back yard - oops!
Next we they rolled around in the "human grenade". Regan got this giga ball for Christmas - he had to have it - then we forgot about it because you cant use it in the snow - so we finally blew it up for the party - now it is popped (just like I told him it would be).

We started the festivities with a game that Reagan made up (he puts much time and thought into his birthday - sound familiar anyone? anyone? cough - annie). He called it "Yes Sir!" - Reagan was blindfolded while everyone had to say "yes sir" in a disguised voice and he had to figure out who it was (he never guessed me - I'm good!).
We then moved on to the "bombs away game" - they had to throw grenade water balloons at the targets we made - I was not suppose to be the target - either was the neighbors back yard - oops!
Next we they rolled around in the "human grenade". Regan got this giga ball for Christmas - he had to have it - then we forgot about it because you cant use it in the snow - so we finally blew it up for the party - now it is popped (just like I told him it would be).
We also had a very loud game of find the soldier in the balloon - Reagan spent the whole entire time trying to pop one balloon! Minus the three we saved for Chase, I think all 60 balloons were gone in about a minute! 

Before cupcakes we had an army birthday song - it went a little something like this...
I don't know but I've been told (repeat)
Reagan's gonna be 8 years old (repeat)
Today's your day, so sing along (repeat)
Happy Birthday, that's our song! (repeat and sound off)
Their was also a lively game of "pin the medal on the soldier" and "hot grenade"! We had a blast (actually, they had a blast - I have a dirty floor!)
We finished off the night by going to see Kung Fu Panda (so cute!!)!






9 comments:
love that birthday song!!!
what a fun party!!!!
happy birthday REAGAN!
can't believe you will be EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!!!
Don't you love little boy birthday parties? Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.
HOW FUNNNNNN!!! I want one of those cupcakes!
I give you "mom of the year" award for that one! Sorry Canyon didn't make it over, he saw the pictures and wishes he could have come.
Okay very creative!!
I have birthday season starting next month in our house.
So if you would be a dear and plan two girl parties and two boy parties I would appreciate it!
What an awesome party! Very clever in every way. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, REAGAN. lOVE YA, NANA
i visited your blog this evening FULLY EXPECTING a new post from you-
your kids are in school- think of ALL the free time you much have enjoyed today ;)
You are so dang creative! And, truly the BME!!!!! I admire you so much and hope to be as good of a mom as you! Love you! oh, and happy birthday REAGAN! and, because I know you're wondering....I haven't been posting lately because our computer is so screwed up right now and anytime I try to do something, it shuts down. Makes me mad!
What a GREAT IDEA! I'll have to remember that one...except I can't see my girls dressing up like commandos and reeking general military havoc. Sighhhhh. Well, I guess I'll just have to do A-N-O-T-H-E-R princess tea party this year!
Post a Comment