Monday, April 28, 2008

up for a challenge, are you??

This clever book has inspired a new post. It is based on several people writing their life stories in just 6 words! Some of my favorites are...
Welcome to Loserville, population 1: you or
I peaked in the 6th grade.

So, of course, I have now thought long and hard of some 6 word phrases that would sum up this life of mine - here we go...

I will start over on Monday.
Work well under pressure - thank goodness!
Bill, Cameron, Reagan, Wesley, Chase - help!
Crap, is it really Monday already?
Instant mom, just add diet coke.
Good family, good book, good life.
You say tomato, I say chocolate!
Wouldn't have it any other way!

OK - now I am dying to see what you have to say - hit me with your best shot (also 6 words!)

post signature

8 comments:

peewee said...

For Sale. Skinny Jeans. Never Worn.

Cristi said...

Dede! I found your blog through Racheal Janakes'! Your family is adorable! Here's our blog:

http://thelindsaylove.blogspot.com

Six word phrase?
Cristi Loves Alan Emma and Brooke!

Carin said...

Daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother...lucky.

Kim said...

*Happier than imagined could be possible.
*Don't be fooled by my minivan.
*I'm dieting. Do Lunch? Righ on.
*Friends, kids, husband-oh and me!!

Connie Miller said...

I owe it all to family!

Saralin said...

I will fold the laundry tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Right where I want to be.

Bring mending -- will sew for food.

My past is the best present.

Annie Miller said...

This is too hard for me! (6)