I needed some change (and didn't want to clean my house) so today I got my hair cut (added some bangs and some layers) and colored (added some blonde and red) unfortunately my house didn't change while I was gone - so now I will do that cleaning!!

afterpictures: compliments of Wesley the 4 year old photographer - its hard not to laugh when he is telling me to say "cheeseburger" and "hookie wookie"





10 comments:
that's SOOOO cute and hip. I'm gonna get my haircut short tooo! you inspired me. maybe I'l go blonder too. Maybe I'll have 4 boys too...no. I'll stop at the blonde part!
looks really good dede, but then you always look super cute! love ya!!
becky
What a babe! You look smokin' hot. Love it love it love it!
i'm going to have to use "hookie wookie" the next time i photograph anyone! that is a good one!!!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! the before and after is great!
can't wait to see kristi's!
That is gorgeous!! Do you just use a flat iron to flip it? I LOVE it! You're a babe! I love your highlights too...
I need a big change...I've had my long hair since, oh 1990. I'm about done with boring long hair.
I love it! What a great way to brighten up a day. Thanks, Wesley, for the pictures.
Your family is full of photographers. Good job Wesley!
Your haircut looks great.
Okay testing 1, 2, 3... I am leaving a comment as I am checking to see if the internet is actually going to stay connected!! Here is hoping!! I also did notice your hair last night and was going to tell you but I got side tracked (so easy with me!)
I love the new hair cut. Especially the bangs. Maybe I could take photography lessons from Wesley.
Looks great Deed! I need a hairstyle - will you come down and help me?
Post a Comment