missing: one Canon Power Shot A720
description: silver, cute and gently (maybe thats a stretch) used, often referred to as "cheese"
last seen: in my office last week
suspects: one Wesley Ryan (aka: wes, sir, pill)
description: about yea high and too heavy to carry, has a smile that tends to get him out of trouble, and knows when to kiss and say "your my best friend mom"
possible accomplice: one Chase Ryan (aka: chaser, little guy, sweetie)
description: shorter and lighter than above suspect, with hair that is beautiful right when he gets out of the tub, also gets out of trouble a little too easy,
reward: choice of a baked dessert, pedicure or trip to McDonalds
guess I better get back to looking - I need a pedicure.






5 comments:
woohoo!!! let's go shopping! i'll pick you up @ 7:00!!!!!
hurry...before you find it!!!
If I help you look can I get in on the pedicure!! I am dying for one!
I hate it when something happens to my camera. My last one went swimming in our pool. Nothing is worse than when you don't know where something is though. Good luck! Maybe I'll get a pedicure in honor of you looking for your camera :)
Clever post. Did you look in Bill's office when you were painting? Maybe Reagan wanted to take more pictures for the blog.
I think that Bill is actually holding out for that dessert. It's probably in his truck. If I'm right do I get Apple Dumplings?
Post a Comment