Wednesday, April 16, 2008

while you were sleeping...

Today when I took Cameron
and Reagan to swim lessons
(actually - I took R to lessons
and C had to come and watch

but not participate - another post),
I left Wesley home to "babysit"
Chase and (before you freak out)
by "babysit" I mean to play with

him upstairs while
dad is downstairs
"working" and by "working"
I mean - oh never mind ANYWAYS...
I thought this would be more fun for
Chase than sitting in his stroller
(for the 2nd time today) at the pool.
This is what I came home to -


lesson learned!

9 comments:

Kim said...

That is hilarious!! Can you imagine when they are both teenagers!!!

peewee said...

i can NOT stop laughing!!! I mean it's FUNNY because it's funny....but also the way chase is fully GRINNING big into the camera....so PROUD...cuz he NEVER smiles for you! You need a nanny cam so we can see EXACTLY how that transpired...still laughing!

Annemarie said...

Oh, that is too funny! I love the wrappers surrounding the sleepy head! Ahhh boys!!! Cute haircut!!

Saralin said...

That is exactly what happens when I leave my kids with Grandma and Grandpa.

Connie Miller said...

I can't believe Wesley slept through candy - and a photo session. Thanks for sharing.

Carin Davis said...

that last picture is so CUTE!
i love Chase's huge smile with Wesley passed out in the background!

Stacy said...

Very funny story!!! It is good to see that Chase is learning from the best.

peewee said...

whoa! nice new background!

Annie Miller said...

I really laughed out loud! That's histerical. Great pictures too. Love the one at the bottom of Chase. Victory!