Wednesday, April 2, 2008

over achiever

tonight - for the first time - (drum roll please)...
Chase stood up!!!!!
(without the aide of the couch or wall or toys or bill's feet, etc.)
It was definitely worth the 23 month wait. I am sure if he would have done it a year ago, he wouldn't have got half the applause he received tonight. I don't think he understood why his whole family was cheering for him - actually - he probably understands everything and just likes the attention - either way - yea Chase!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!!
I love this picture and your layout!!! SO cute!

Connie Miller said...

Yeah, Chase! I also love this picture. No stopping him now.

Jodi said...

Good job Chase! He just wants you to remember that he is your baby.

Kim said...

You are in trouble now!!! There is no stopping him or slowing him down now!! Go Chase!!

Annie Miller said...

Where is everyone getting all these frames? I think Chasers secretly knows exactly what he's doing. He was waiting for just the right moment! Now Mike will really be able to concentrate on his hair. Sorry Dede!

Joeinne said...

That is so awesome! Let me tell you, Louie has been doing some walking WITHOUT his walker (the farthest has been 50 feet) and I know what you mean by applause! It definitely is a weird thing when you keep waiting for it and think its never going to happen, snd all of the sudden, they're doing it.