Reagan is one of the sweetest kids I know. He tries to do the right things - at least when he knows I am watching. He also wants me to put play by plays of his life on my blog. He is constantly asking me to take a picture of _______ to put on my blog. So here are a few of the blanks - plus some things I think are blog worthy...*Reagan has the flattest feet of anyone I have ever seen (thanks to Bill). He recently had some molds done of his feet so he could get some inserts made. He has been asking me to take pictures of his inserts for all of you to see - but I will save us all some time by describing them for you - they are green, plastic(y) and expensive! (maybe I should take a picture so when he loses them I can put posters up around the neighborhood?!?)
*Reagan is in love with his 2nd grade teacher (this of course is NOT something he has asked me to put on my blog). When he picks things out at the store he will get green because that is her favorite color or a star because she loves stars. On his birthday she told him he looked older so for a couple a weeks he would ask me many times a day if I thought he looked older too. He got a new book and I asked him if he wanted me to read it to him and he said no because his teacher said she would read it. I am so glad he has a teacher that makes him feel so special.
*In his prayer a few nights ago he said, "I am thankful, at school today, I figured out what I want to be when I grow up." When he was done I asked him what it was and he said an exterminator! Well at least "when I grow up I want to be a player on deal or no deal" is over!
*When we went boating in Lake Powell last week Reagan and his friend wanted to ride the tube - really bad. We warned them that the water was freezing but they wouldn't budge. Bill (stupidly) bet Reagan $100 that he wouldn't last 5 minutes without coming back and whining about how cold he was. (side note - reagan loves money) So Reagan and the boys get on the tube, they had a ride and then we would pull the tube in to switch kids, Reagan stayed on, saying things like "this is krackalackn'!" Eventually all the boys were done so we pulled the tube in and Reagan's comment was "let's get this party started!". Since all the adults were ready to go, Bill let Reagan know he won the bet so he would get off. Afterwards he was shivering so Bill asked him if he was cold - which he replied NO - Bill told him he already won - then he said,
"I'm freezing"!
I hesitated to put this on because who is stupid enough to bet their kids that much and be serious (bill) BUT thank goodness he has another parent who informed him that after he payed tithing he would be putting half in savings - so now he has $40 he is carefully deciding how to spend!!
I hesitated to put this on because who is stupid enough to bet their kids that much and be serious (bill) BUT thank goodness he has another parent who informed him that after he payed tithing he would be putting half in savings - so now he has $40 he is carefully deciding how to spend!!He is worth every penny!!





5 comments:
What a treat! Reagan is the greatest - thanks for sharing some fun things about him.
He is worth EVERY penny!!!!!!
That freckle picture is my FAVORITE!
His teacher is a lucky lady to be admired my such a special kid!
Love you Reagan!!!!!
What a really nice blog. Sometimes I think it is important to show off a really good kid!
Yeah Bill! Save the $100 bets for when he's 16 and really knows. My brother Nick jumped into our pool in December for $5 (he's 22). I love the freckle picture too...and so cute he has a crush on his teacher.
Dede...your family is simply darling!I LOVE the freckle picture!So cute!
Post a Comment