*a nice tan (which I am NOT currently sporting)
*american idol
*peanut m&m's
*flip flops - which of course leads to...
*pedicures (again - not sporting)
*people magazine
* "-" (i use it way too much - and probably not correctly)
*diet coke/pepsi - with a splash of cherry!
*did I mention american idol
*shopping ALONE
*picking my face (i know - gross)
*cafe rio (lunch anyone?)
*blogging daily (maybe not so much blogging - but checking out all my new "friends" blogs - i am sure we will meet one day - or better yet - trying to get back to my blog in 10 links - haven't been able to do that yet - but i am not a quitter!)
i love feeling guilty - what are yours??






7 comments:
My guilty pleasure would include:
Chocolate* sleeping in (on rare occassions)* reading (when I should be doing someting else) *talking on the phone* and more Chocolate
All good guilty pleasures! Can I just say that right now I am sporting a pedicure and I should be sitting outside working on my tan!
I would have to say that I agree on most everything on your list except the face picking. That would have to be on my least favorite things.
When is lunch? I am game for that.
Um...I think we are very much on the same page here. I just ordered people magazine, I got accused of picking the m&ms out of trail mix last night, I can't count down the days to my next pedicure. I would add pulling out my eyelashes and biting my nails to your list though. Funny post!
chocolate...blogs...blogs....blogs.....sitting my kids infront of tv....
AND I would LOVE to join you and Jodi for Cafe Rio...and a pedicure after!
Tell me the day! ;)
Can I say that I am TOTALLY jealous of Tammy even thinking about a tan with the snow in my yard!!!
Chocolate chip cookies, reading, eating out (lunch, dinner, breakfast - dessert) shopping with you or Annie or Carin or Annie Lee, spending any time with grandkids (gotcha there - none of you have them yet - what a treat to look forward to).
We are SO much the same! Yours is the first comment I have ever left on a blog. I hope I do it right! You let me know anytime you need a date for cafe rio and a pedicure and I'd love to go!
Post a Comment