Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sunny day - sweepin' the clouds away...

On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?
OR can you tell me how I got,
how I got suckered into another children's museum membership??
Well 2 out of 4 "off track activities" done.
We went with Carin and girls to the Children's Museum to see the new Sesame Street exhibit they have (which was really cute)! The kids had a ton of fun!!
Now that I have renewed my membership...call me when you want to go - I can even get a few of you in for free!!!
Come and play, everything's A-OK.
Friendly neighbors there that's where we meet.
Can you tell me how...

4 comments:

Kim said...

My kids want to go next week and see the new exhibit I am glad to hear it is a cute one.

Annie Miller said...

How cute! Be glad you have such a nice one. The one here does not even compare. The kids look really cute. I miss em!

Connie Miller said...

Cute blog - cute kids - glad you had a great day with them!

Bob Miller said...

Reagan is a great guy and good looking...forget about the flat feet because they don't show!