Monday, March 24, 2008

easter activities...

Saturday night Bill's family came over for dinner, a night time easter egg hunt (with glow in the dark eggs and flashlights) and to celebrate Ashley's 16th birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!! It has been awhile since we have gotten together, so it was fun to see everyone!!


Easter morning was really fun - the highlight for me was everyone sleeping in until 9:45 (unheard of). The boys had fun seeing what was in their baskets
(games for the new Wii were a hit!).
Cameron loves getting a new stuffed animal every easter - but I think a new game and chocolate were his favorites this year!


Reagan loved his kite, legos and of course his new game!


Wesley can't wait to go fly his new shark kite and enjoyed putting his new puzzle together!


Chase loved it all - his new piggy and wesley's new cow - chocolate for breakfast - what a way to wake up!!


After church my family came over and we had a nice ham dinner with all the fixin's (plus some) and yummy apple dumplings for dessert. The kids had fun playing outside and hiding and finding and hiding and finding and hiding eggs (I am afraid I will be the one finding now!)

4 comments:

Kim said...

You guys seemed to have a fun Easter. I love Easter it is one of my very favorite Holidays. And yesterdays weather was awesome!

Connie Miller said...

You sure have lucky kids! The only time I even got an Easter Basket was one time when we visited my Grandma Gray and low and behold there were baskets left on her backdoor step. It was a great weekend for you - and glad we were a part of it. Love you for all you do.

Annie Miller said...

Yeah for Easter! This is when I really miss being in Utah. I love family get togethers. Did you make the pioneer woman apple dumplings? How'd they turn out? Loved the idea for the glow in the dark eggs! How fun. Kids look so cute!

Carin Davis said...

Thanks for having us over!!!
It was so fun!
More "cocit" as Sophie would say! She learned to LOVE chocolate this easter!!!!