In honor of my sis who shut down her blog I thought I would give a little assignMENT that could possibly make an improveMENT on our vocab. It will only take a moMENT of your time and can offer some entertainMENT!
The game is this - leave me a comMENT with a word that ends in "MENT" - I will be here offering encourageMENT and an occasional compliMENT! So you get busy while I go have a refreshMENT!
rules of game: try to be original and not a copy cat - use english words only - you can post as many times as you want - you can't use any of my creative words above - their is no prizes (you need to read this part quickly with a low deep voice to get the full effect!)





11 comments:
I feel no resentMENT that you asked us to do this. :)
That was kind of lame, huh?
not lame at all - after my assessMENT i found it quite the achieveMENT! ;)
Here's my comMENT: In my baseMENT made of ceMENT my potatoes tend to ferMENT.
I MENT to comMENT earlier but instead I brushed my teeth with MENT flavored toothpaste and maybe later tonight I'll watch "A few good MENt". (sorry--all the good ones were taken--and yes, I do cheat at scrabble!)
(I've been thinking of words all night...)
I'd like to make an announceMENT that I do not live in an apartMENT.
I don't want to start an argueMENT, but in my judgeMENT our governMENT is in trouble.
Oh, and did you know that we're supposed to think of the AtoneMENT when we take the sacraMENT?
I know that Mormon was the one who made the abridgeMENT in the BOM.
Dang, this is making my mind go crazy, Dede...I can't stop thinking of words...it's like a word tournaMENT!
BTW, when you get your shipMENT from the auction! Kay, I need to stop
I will make a stateMENT to laMENT that to my baffleMENT this advertiseMENT doesn't include an assortMENT of MENT, like sacraMENTo, MENTos MENTal and MENTholated or deMENTed, but since the establishMENT of this blog isn't asking for my commitMENT then I will just sit here in the confineMENT of my apartMENT (which is really a teneMENT!) playing an instruMENT in my under-garMENT which will torMENT my roommate, who will probably write to ParliaMENT and have me arrested for harassMENT, which I will plead to entrapMENT, and then I'll have to go to an arraignMENT where the governMENT will make an agreeMENT on a settleMENT where I’ll have to ,make a payMENT or else I will find my self in imprisonMENT (quite the predicaMENT) and girlfriend, living with varMENT is just NOT my departMENT....that'd send me into early retireMENT! (though it's better than pounding the paveMENT for employMENT!)
Oh! I am SO in my eleMENT
I WIN I WIN! Do I get a monuMENT to celerbrate this merriMENT!?
amazeMENT...i can't follow all of these!
For just a little requireMENT I have had quite the amuseMENT! Such an assortMENT (or affrightMENT) of knowledge gives me such enjoyMENT! To the best of my judgeMENT I will have to be in aggreeMENT with peewee (even if it took you 4 takes to come up with that stateMENT) and make the announceMENT that indeed you are the winner of this tournaMENT - which is quite the achieveMENT! BUT not to cause discourageMENT because nothing is written in ceMENT! Keep up the bombardMENT of MENT...
Post a Comment