They are so cute Dede! You are so very good about keeping your blog updated! As you can see, I just copy you! The little albums are easy. Just register at smilebox.com and go from there! I will try and be better about my blog and better about taking pictures.
I am a 37 year old wife, mother of four (BOYS), book addict, minivan driver, school volunteer, scrapbooker, blog hopper, aspiring quilter, picture takin' fool, who after much pestering, has been convinced that blogging is better than doing the many things on my to do list!
9 comments:
he looks just like wesley from Mr. Belvedere :) That picture is priceless!
They are so cute Dede! You are so very good about keeping your blog updated! As you can see, I just copy you! The little albums are easy. Just register at smilebox.com and go from there! I will try and be better about my blog and better about taking pictures.
That is a cute picture of Wesley smiling and Chase just miserable. Is that why you were not in church today?
lol!!!
Sorry Wesley is sick. I hope tomorrows blog is not a picture of Chase smiling and someone else looking miserable.
Ohhh - hope today is a better day!
Any chance Wesley's germs found there way to my house, because now Syd is sick!
oh man, what a sad little expression! Hope he feels better fast...Wesley is a cutie...there's something mischevious about his smile! hee hee
Now Wesley looks victorious! I am sorry to hear Chase isn't feeling well. Hope they are both better soon! Love The yellow Annie :)
Post a Comment