Friday, April 18, 2008

I always thought I was unique...here is some proof!


A few more facts about ME...

There are 1519 people in the US with the first name Dede

It is the 4019th most popular name

More than 99.9% of people named Dede are female

a few facts about what I married into...Their are 154,979 people in the US with the last name Ryan and it is the 199th most popular name!

so here is the rest of the clan...

Bill (who of course would use WILLIAM for the test)

3,734,685 people

6th most popular

99.72% boy

1905 people with the name William Ryan

Cameron

60,776 people

697th most popular

92.5% boy

31 people with his name!

Reagan

1519 people

4019th most popular

99.9% girl (I am SO sorry reagan - I swear I thought it was more 50/50 - but at least it is unique like your mama's - in fact you have the most unique name out of all the kids - you are the only boy person in the whole US of A with your name - that is awesome - you are the winner!!)

Wesley

159,537 people (who would have thought)

378th most popular

99.05% boy

81 people share this name!!

Chase

24,310 people

1178th most popular

99.9% boy

12 people have your name!!

how many people in the US have your name??


3 comments:

Connie Miller said...

I thought Reagan as a boy would be much more that female. Dad and I can take some of that blame. I'll bet there isn't another Carin.

Carin Davis said...

22 with my name...
Sorry mom! :)

Annie Miller said...

None have Braden. Weird. Because I have met quite a few. We must spell it weird. Love the new header!