Tuesday, April 8, 2008

going once, going twice...



So did you know that Sam's club does auctions??

Well I didn't, but I have spent the better part of the morning checking it out. I have already won a few things and I am the current high bidder (at $31) of the beautiful cuisinart stainless 7-cup food processor that will "add a classic look to [my] kitchen and convenient cooking".

So have fun - and stay away from my food processor!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Way!!!! If I didn't like you so much I would totally have to out bid you. But alas I respect the sanctity of the girlfriend. I am however going to check out the auctions from now on. Thanks for the heads up!

Connie Miller said...

No, I didn't know. If you win do they ship to you. Good luck.

peewee said...

what else did you win that you didn't mention? Do they do food? :)

Bob Miller said...

I though you would be shopping for a new camera!

dede said...

yes they ship - i also bought an ipod docking station and a game for wes - and i need to shop for a new camera - maybe that will be next!

Annie Miller said...

Dede, you are such a crack up! I thought I was a shopaholic. Sometimes I am glad I don't live so close to you or I would never had money! I guess there are no excuses if it's online. Congratulations on you new Christmas presents! You know, Mother's Day is coming up...

Renee said...

Did you get it?? How fun, I checked & Costco doesn't do it. Bummer...do you go to Sam's now & not Costco?