Bill was able to take Wesley on his field trip today to Harmons. They had so much fun together - Wesley was so excited to have his dad go with him!!
they got fun balloons...
watched a hot guy decorate cakes...

had a chat with bob and randy...
checked out the produce department...
actually - I don't know what they did because Bill
DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!
When I asked Wesley about his day he said, "I got a balloon and ate cake and dad didn't take my picture." - at least I trained him right! (bill is fired from field trips!)





6 comments:
Boys just don't get what having a blog is all about. We need updates! Nice save though. Kind of like my Wiggles experience!
The boys just love that attention from Dad. Glad he could go!
You could have pasted their faces onto the Bob and Randy photo. Glad they had a good time.
But can you blame the guy for not wanting to take pictures at HARMONS?
i'm with "peewee"...
although bill's perspective of a preschool field trip would be entertaining :)
You crack me up!! Monte has been trained to take pictures but not too many also.
Post a Comment