Tuesday, September 9, 2008

lil' partner...

I needed something to do today
and my mom was just to "busy" to play wandering around, I found my dad's hat
and new exactly what I could do with that "hee haw! I am a cowboy", I said happily
that got my mom's interest (now she'll want a picture of me)! maybe if my eyes twinkle and I smile big
on my nap she'll renege
I am not tired, as you can see
it's just that the sun is shining on meif I can just stay up a little longer
I will let you do your work, and not be a bother
I can be your little buddy
and I swear I won't do anything naughty
she replied, How about a big hug and a kiss
and a promise that their is nothing you'll miss

Now take off your hat and go to sleep right away
because when you wake up...we will play!

9 comments:

Saralin said...

Cute cute pictures. I wish I looked that good in a hat.

Annie Miller said...

Oh those are soooooo cute! I love them. Great photography. Great son!

Carin Davis said...

absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Those pictures are so cute....I think you could design his bedroom around them.

Jody said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! Love the poem too!

Connie Miller said...

there's a good chapter for you upcoming book!!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I just want to eat him for breakfast. YUM!

Camille said...

What a CUTE little cowboy! I loved the poem too!

Parvati said...

Hey Deed...Your blog is beautiful. I am always amazed by your and Carin's creativity. :) Your boys are growing so fast. I hope to come visit soon. Thanks for sharing and keep in touch! :)