A few of you enjoyed the pictures of the boys eating ice cream on the bench - I thought I would enlighten you as to the series of events that caused Wesley to be so pouty on the last picture...
Wesley picked "pink" ice cream (as I am a strong advocate of pink, blush, salmon and all things cotton candyesque in this house - go pink!) probably thinking he would get bubble gum ice cream - not strawberry with REAL strawberries in it (heaven forbid!). Needless to say, he wasn't too happy with his first bite!
I think he got a juicy chunk of strawberry here!
Looking down to see WHAT repulsiveness he ordered!
Sadly accepting his demise (ya right!)!
Wesley picked "pink" ice cream (as I am a strong advocate of pink, blush, salmon and all things cotton candyesque in this house - go pink!) probably thinking he would get bubble gum ice cream - not strawberry with REAL strawberries in it (heaven forbid!). Needless to say, he wasn't too happy with his first bite!
I think he got a juicy chunk of strawberry here!
Looking down to see WHAT repulsiveness he ordered!
Sadly accepting his demise (ya right!)! Man I love that kid (and all others seated on the bench - really!)





7 comments:
Looks like everyone else loved their cones. Did you have to trade?
LOVE the chunk of strawberry picture!!! laughing out loud here!!
I LOVE pink!!! you can tell from my wardrobe that I love pink. All my boys were adamant that they HATED pink until I told them that a lot of candy is pink. Marcus rethought his stance on pink and has decided that he LOVES pink. The others remain firm however.
THAT is too funny! I am laughing so hard. made my day. LOVE the progression!!
hee hee!
The second pictures is the BEST!!! Next time you get him a cone with icky real fruit (hahahah) make sure to be up really close to catch every moment of disgust!!
Ha....Ha...I love reading your blog! It always puts me in a good mood!
Post a Comment