Wednesday, September 10, 2008

face lift...

today my blog under went some surgery - I think she is happy with the results - maybe a little puffy in some areas - but that should work itself out eventually - one of her main problems is her self esteem - she is wondering what other people think of her - what are they seeing when they look her way - in her "mirror" at home she looks perfect - but it is a 19 inch "mirror" - she is afraid that when she looks in other (shall we say smaller) "mirrors" she will look cropped - if their is too much cropping going on she might have to have a follow-up surgery - she really wants to make everyone happy - I know that it is what's inside that counts (aka - posts) - but she is a little more vain - help her out (believe me she needs it) - what do you see (are bill and cameron on the top right of your screen)?

11 comments:

Carli said...

So cute! Additional surgery not necessary
;)

Annie Miller said...

It looks AWESOME on my computer but that doesn't help you much. I LOVE it. You may see mine looking more like yours someday since I've never had an original thought :)

Carin Davis said...

I can see them...LOVE the changes!!!
You are a blog MASTER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, already, you are the blog guru, and we all admit it! Perfect as always. You make me want to throw up.

No, just kidding. I'm just wondering when you're going to start doing blog workshops....right after the blogging musical tour, right? Sign me up!

Becky Hansen said...

So maybe I am the only one that has a small monitor. I couldn't see bill and cameron in the corner, nor could I see anything on the sides. I could see that something was there b/c I could see the edge of it. You don't have to go to all that work just for me. I just love reading your posts!

Alicia Cerva said...

Yep! I can see Bill and Cameron! I love the changes.

Connie Miller said...

I can't see Bill and Cameron and it cuts off the pictures on the left on my screen. Love the white background, though, it makes the pictures stand out really well.

Melissa said...

Awesome...I love it....nicely done!!

peewee said...

I can't see bill and cameron...just the arms :) But I already said I loved it yestereday...and it's only a matter of time before I demand the same thing :)

robin said...

thanks to remaking your blog it forced me to put in a call to Apple to find out how the heck to fix my internet window!!!! I have been working on half a window for a long time. problem solved and I still don't see all of Bill or you. rats!!! Still... I love the new look. everything you touch shines!!!

Jody said...

Love the new look! You are absolutely amazing...when do you find all the time?