Today was BUSY!!! We went to swim lessons this morning. The plan was to leave strait from there and go to the Children's Museum. Backing up just a bit - before we left the house I asked each boy at least twice if they had packed a towel and clothes nice enough to be seen in public - "of course we did mom". When lessons were over they all got in the showers. One by one they came out - Wesley first - who looked perfect (I packed his stuff) and then Cameron - he is wearing jeans with a hole in them and informs me that he has no underwear (and yes - I hope this embarrasses him - he deserves it!!). FINALLY, Reagan appears with the same outfit that he had on yesterday (which he pulled out of the dirty clothes YESTERDAY).
At this point we should just go home - but luckily for them, we were meeting friends - so off we went.
Fortunately for Cameron, we had time to stop at Old Navy and get him more comfortable! He loved building things and playing dress-up (I don't think he will ever out grow that!).
totally off subject - Tonight Reagan asked me if I would rather be on American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance? I told him I didn't sing or dance very well, so I wouldn't want to be on either show. He responds by saying, "Maybe you could do a weight loss show. You know, like Biggest Looser." Reagan - go to bed!
Bill - get me some ice cream!
After we were done at the museum, we went to the water park. Wesley loved running through the water and then laying on the ground and making a "skeleton"!
Chase took it all in, except for the water! His favorite part was seeing Nana and getting some ice cream before we headed home! He was asleep before everyone was buckled up (poor kid) and I woke him up at 7:00 tonight (poor me)! I think he is more excited than me for the boys to go back to school!
Another fun day - another activity crossed off the list!
I guess tomorrow, instead of going to the zoo, we will make my biggest looser audition tape!
At this point we should just go home - but luckily for them, we were meeting friends - so off we went.
Fortunately for Cameron, we had time to stop at Old Navy and get him more comfortable! He loved building things and playing dress-up (I don't think he will ever out grow that!).
totally off subject - Tonight Reagan asked me if I would rather be on American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance? I told him I didn't sing or dance very well, so I wouldn't want to be on either show. He responds by saying, "Maybe you could do a weight loss show. You know, like Biggest Looser." Reagan - go to bed!Bill - get me some ice cream!
After we were done at the museum, we went to the water park. Wesley loved running through the water and then laying on the ground and making a "skeleton"!
Chase took it all in, except for the water! His favorite part was seeing Nana and getting some ice cream before we headed home! He was asleep before everyone was buckled up (poor kid) and I woke him up at 7:00 tonight (poor me)! I think he is more excited than me for the boys to go back to school!
Another fun day - another activity crossed off the list!I guess tomorrow, instead of going to the zoo, we will make my biggest looser audition tape!






8 comments:
OK, scratch that last comment. I can't keep up with three big activities in one day, and I'm starting to feel like a mean mom because of it. Enjoy your ice cream.
Glad you guys had fun! Those fries and fry sauce look SO GOOD right now!
Whew! What a day. You pictures are looking mighty awesome!
This was hilarious! I've got tears in my eyes from laughing out loud. Glad I could see you all enjoying the last bit of a great day!
seriously....
how do you have that much energy!?
your activity level puts me to shame!
i love that you stopped at old navy on the way!!!!
Oh dede...I laughed OUT LOUD at that 'biggest loser' part, so loud that I got nasty looks from all the stupid yoga people here because I was actually doing something other than meditation! SOOOOO FUNNY you are!
Ok, You are hilarious, just in case you didn't know.
sorry we missed out on this activity. (kindof)
Post a Comment