he finally knows all the words to "I had a tiny turtle"!
Wesley is a preschool graduate!!!
woo hoo!!!
Wesley is a preschool graduate!!!
woo hoo!!!
It seemed like just last month he could finally walk in without my assistance - oh wait - that was just last month!
Wesley is so excited to start kindergarten and now he is one step closer! But before I rush him off to the "real" world of kindergarten (in 69 days - but who's counting) here is a quick look down memory lane...






8 comments:
When I read the 1st blog I thought that it read 2 days $1000 later, and that you were talking about off track. Because that is how I feel sometimes about off track, you spend and spend money on your kids with activities.
Congrats Wesley with Preschool.
Yeah, Wesley! Kindergarten - here we come... Funnn video
Way to go Wesley! He will LOVE kindergarten. Is it really only 69 days till the new school year?
Hey, I'm still counting the days until school gets OUT! Still, Wesley is a cutey-patootie. Makes me sort of wish I had boys.
Hey -- maybe we should get together and trade for a couple of days!
awwwww....he is too cute. I want kids, but I want them to just ARRIVE and be like Wesley.
CONGRATULATIONS WESLEY!!!
That slideshow was awesome!!!
I love seeing how he has changed the last two years...and I am AMAZED at the # of preschool pictures you have!
You are putting me to shame!
"I had a tiny turtle" is a favorite preschool song here too!!!
hey...it could have been worse "...On average, parents pay $7,000 a year for preschool education (which can sometimes last two or more years), according to the National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA). In some areas, prices can climb above $10,000 — such as Battery Park City Day Nursery in New York City — per year." I think Wesley turned out to be quite the bargain!!
Yay Wesley! What a cute slide show! Love it...
Post a Comment