diarrhea, diarrhea
Let's just say Chase isn't feeling great today, so we stayed home. While I was changing diaper after diaper and washing and washing my hands, I couldn't get the "diarrhea song" out of my head (I know - gross)! Maybe this is why we usually try to stay busy!
I am trying to remember all the verses we use to sing as kids - I have 4 boys.
I need to know these things.
So, "when your walking up a ladder and you feel a splitter splatter"
diarrhea (cha cha cha) diarrhea!
Come on - everyone sing with me...
When your driving in your Chevy
and your feeling something heavy...
*I would make this another contest, but my previous winner(s) would quickly inform you that I haven't yet paid up for the last one (I am still searching for the perfect dessert Annemarie! The tastebuds creator wasn't suppose to win - such pressure!). And, who wants a treat when they are thinking of intestinal problems and who really wants to be known as the diarrhea champ anyways?
**Sorry Annie for the subject matter - I know, I know - somethings are better left unsaid BUT didn't you use to sing this song too?? I can almost recollect a verse off amongst us kids - who could remember the most - who was most creative - no?






5 comments:
You...crack...me...up!! Good thing you didn't make this another contest because, grossly enough I CAN remember a few verses of this & I'm kind of making myself sick. Keep on keepin' it real!
some people think it's funny...
but it's really green and runny...
(can't believe i just typed that- only for you!)
If I go to bed with this song in my head someone's in trouble! You're hilarious!
Baseball theme...
when you're slidin' into first and you feel like somethin' burst...
When you're runnin' to into home and your shorts are full of foam...
When you're runnin' fast to third and you feel a juicy T*rd...(can't write that word in it's entirety as I am sitting here in peaceful mexico about to eat my breakfast)...
k, there you go..of course, as I'm teaching today, that's ALL i'll be thinking of!! Thanks!
You are dusgusting. That is why you have 4 boys!!
Post a Comment