Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"having fun with your family"...

We went bowling this afternoon - which won 3 to 1 over the park (I was undecided). The highlight of the outing was this... trying to be good I went to subway first and got myself a healthy sandwich and only ate a few (handfuls) of cheese fries and did you know how good grilled cheese crust dipped in fry sauce is??? speaking of fry sauce - Cameron thought that I wouldn't notice if he wiped his hands on the back of Wesley's new shirt - not that I saw him do it - and Wesley definitely didn't see it - I just knew - and he is a horrible liar - when he admitted it he said that he "didn't want to ruin his new shirt - the 20 napkins sitting on the table never crossed his mind! how cute are size 6 bowling shoes - Chase was very upset about having to turn them back in (mainly because that meant he had to put his flip flops back on - I keep trying to explain to him that fashion is more important than comfort!)
Reagan beat out all the other kids (again) and repeatedly told everyone on the way home"it's not about winning, it's about having fun with your family, right mom?!" that of course was right after reminding everyone that he was 1st, Cameron was 2nd, Wesley was 3rd and Chase was 4th!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what do you mean fashion is more important than comfort?! I love bowling shoes! We used to wear them all the time in high school! (Didn't we? I don't really remember!) But I love bowling, and I think if more people bowled, then there would be more peace on earth, because all the noise would be in the bowling alley!

Connie Miller said...

Dede - this was so funny! Thanks for the pictures and the great blog. I love your boys' personalities.

Carin Davis said...

how cute is Reagan!?
i guarantee he could beat me @ bowling- even if i had bumpers :)

fry sauce has to make everything taste better- there is no "being good" when that stuff is in front of me!

Annie Miller said...

I was wondering if Braden was old enough to bowl. Now I know! So cute. Those fries looked pretty tempting.

Annemarie said...

I am trying to remain positive about summer vacation...keep the activities coming and we'll just follow your schedule.